My precious Slate Flash of Puddha’s Palace. The first bi-coloured Javanese/OLH to be born in the UK.
My first Tibetan, Yushi of Puddha’s Palace
Here is Odo. My first Oriental cat and dearest love. Sleep tight in our garden Odo and make our flowers grow.
Beautiful Cirrus of Puddha’s Palace
Flash’s brother, Pr. Specked Wood of Puddha’s Palace, the first bi-coloured OLH (Seychellois Longhair) to gain a title in the UK.
Jonas Bjorkman of Puddha’s Palace. One of the very first Seychellois Longhairs to be born in the UK.
Turtle Dove of Puddha’s Palace – wonderful girl.
Ch.Amar Stella, Lhasa to us. A Brown Smoke Tiffany and mother to our Tibetans.
Adajan Teardrop, mother to many of our Seychellois cats
- Akira Faiye, my first Javanese, lilac.
Garden Tiger of Puddha’s Palace. A red van Seychellois Shorthair.
- Iorek Byrnison of Puddha’s Palace. A blue and white Oriental.
Dewdrop of Puddha’s Palace, a chocolate Seychellois Shorthair and a magazine cover girl.
- Crouching Tiger of Puddha’s Palace, one of the first Puddha kittens.
Mylynn PowdernPaint, a tortie OLH.
- My first breeding queen, Spudiki Fidella, Star. A chocolate Oriental/Havana.
- Chikuai Purrdy, Naib to us, a blue point Siamese. A wonderful cat who we lost too young.
Ch. Firousi Fareeda, Terri to us, a chocolate tortie Seychellois shorthair.
Wonderful Applejack Viola, one of my foundation queens